How do you do that?!
I had every intention to NOT tell you. Which was fine, because there wasn't much to tell.
But nooo... the little bit that could be said, you dragged out of me with one simple question.
and I don't know how to lie!
Now, I know that I'm making this a big deal, but it is to me because its just not fair to you.
BE FAIR!
"nevermind, forget it, I just have stuff to think about."
Fine. That's okay with me.
But do one thing for me...
While you're thinking about the stuff you have to think about, try to step out of the usual "you" way of thinking, and be selfish.
(I think you understand what I mean)
*Forever one.*
I had every intention to NOT tell you. Which was fine, because there wasn't much to tell.
But nooo... the little bit that could be said, you dragged out of me with one simple question.
and I don't know how to lie!
Now, I know that I'm making this a big deal, but it is to me because its just not fair to you.
BE FAIR!
"nevermind, forget it, I just have stuff to think about."
Fine. That's okay with me.
But do one thing for me...
While you're thinking about the stuff you have to think about, try to step out of the usual "you" way of thinking, and be selfish.
(I think you understand what I mean)
*Forever one.*

3 Comments:
heather dearest, I love you! but when you say be fair it doesn't make sense. Thats what I am trying to do. I am trying to be fair to you. I still don't know what to do, but no matter what we will be forever one :-)
exactly... and that is how you are not being fair
TO YOURSELF!!!
Look at what she said: be selfish for once! :D
we love you.
Yes yes... listen to Lauren.
Be fair to yourself p-w.
please.
*of course we will be forever one. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home