Me to me: "You are over reacting, you stupid shithead. Shut the hell up.
No! Because this is what i'm really thinking..."
Thank you for letting me know what I have to look forward to, because I know for damn sure it'll be better than anything I get from you.
*and that, my gentle little friend, is that.*
No! Because this is what i'm really thinking..."
Thank you for letting me know what I have to look forward to, because I know for damn sure it'll be better than anything I get from you.
*and that, my gentle little friend, is that.*

4 Comments:
If there is one thing I know about, it's having a "not-so-big penis" Some use the topic to insult, but there is no shame behind these pants!
-Trained by Christina Watka-
Nothing wrong with a not-so-big penis, anyway.. right?
heh?
Whoo-ahh!
NRNRNRNRNRNDDD
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA whapush. whapush. i just whipped you, dan
oh boy oh boy youre a funny one.
hahaha!
hey now! no whippage on my blog, please.
Learn your manners. ;)
heather watka darling, i love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home