Saturday, October 16, 2004

That feeling is back. The one that draws the candle in. That candle. mm, the flame. the heat. the pulse. the temptation. the truth.

oh baby, how much I miss the burn for you.

8 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

I don't miss it

5:29 PM  
Blogger loo said...

I support that.
I say we throw a bucket of water on the flame...

now what??

1:24 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

water won't help. Because the burn is already there. In reality the flame isnt all that significant anymore... and water may just irritate it the wound.

*You dont miss it. of course, why would you? see, but I do.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

I miss you too. :(

9:03 PM  
Blogger mypage said...

hey one, time for a blog, i don't like this candle....next please :-)






i looooooooooooove you

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

hahaha!

4:20!! :)

(that's exactly how I'd say it if I saw it.) :) :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

darling, first of all, i absolutely love that the comment section of your blog turns into a complete conversation. but love, we do have alot of feelings in common...we defanetly need to chat over tea some evening. i know that "backness" feeling well...xoxo.me

3:46 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

it happens. (ed.)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home