I felt like a cat perched by the window. Just sitting and waiting; watching and thinking.
Hold on... do cats think?
Well if they do, I wonder what they think about because there was so much running through my head in that short time.
Do you ever have one of those times that everything you could possibly think about comes flooding into your head all at once? Yea well it was one of those.
I got so confused. and kind of disappointed.
no no... really disappointed.
*Hmm... cats sure do have it rough.*
Hold on... do cats think?
Well if they do, I wonder what they think about because there was so much running through my head in that short time.
Do you ever have one of those times that everything you could possibly think about comes flooding into your head all at once? Yea well it was one of those.
I got so confused. and kind of disappointed.
no no... really disappointed.
*Hmm... cats sure do have it rough.*

5 Comments:
i write a lot when that happens.
i'm starting to think I'm anti-social...
hahaha, JUST KIDDING!
dissappointed in what?
stuff.
you know, lots of things.
i don't like that answer... we'll continue this
We always do, paigey-waigey.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home