Made'ya look! ...just like you "made me do it."
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Previous Posts
- I just hate it when days like this end. Merry Chr...
- It's Christmas... simple as that. :) And around C...
- I don't wanna run away, but I can't take it... I ...
- My dreams have gotten out of control. It was a lit...
- Listen... I'm not asking for much. Just one more n...
- I was not ready to hear you so sad. Come home, ...
- I woke up this morning to you. and it was wonderfu...
- "Hello, operator? Yes, yes I think you can help me...
- I felt like a cat perched by the window. Just sitt...
- The first thing people know about me is you. And ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
COWBOY!
that didnt make sense. hahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home