birthday birthday birthday girl.
Cats make Taylor itchy, but the show was great.
I love my family. love love love love love love love them. (thanks for coming, Beeb.) :-D
Coldstone to top it all off, not to mention dancing the Time Warp with Chris and Loo loo.
And then a win. Not a big win, but a trophy nonetheless. But winning really doesn't matter with the spectacular team I have. I love you guys.
Friends friends friends friends friends later on tonight.
*This is fantastic.* :)
Cats make Taylor itchy, but the show was great.
I love my family. love love love love love love love them. (thanks for coming, Beeb.) :-D
Coldstone to top it all off, not to mention dancing the Time Warp with Chris and Loo loo.
And then a win. Not a big win, but a trophy nonetheless. But winning really doesn't matter with the spectacular team I have. I love you guys.
Friends friends friends friends friends later on tonight.
*This is fantastic.* :)

1 Comments:
birthdays make people happy.
I'm glad I could help. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home