I Have Kissed Someone...
on the cheek.
on the lips.
on their hands or fingers.
in my room.
in their room.
of the same sex.
of the opposite sex.
related to me.
younger than me.
older than me.
with jet black hair.
with curly hair.
with blonde hair and blue eyes.
with flaming red hair.
with straight hair.
smaller/shorter than me.
bigger/taller than me.
with a lip ring.
who was drunk.
who was high.
who I had just met. kinda
who was homosexual.
who I didn't really want to kiss.
on a holiday.
who was going out with someone. (heh... nope, not kissed.)
who was my good friend's brother or sister.
who had been/is in jail.
in a graveyard.
at a show/concert.
at the beach.
who I love/loved.
who I didn't/don't love.
in a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water.
who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with.
with dyed hair.
with a shaved head.
who was/is my good friend.
who was/is in a band.
who has tattoos.
who is of a completely different race than me.
in the rain or snow.
on another continent other than where I was born.
with an accent.
with an std.
on a boat.
in a car/taxi/bus.
under the stars.
on a plane.
at the circus/carnival.
with a missing body part. (extra body part? nipple anyone? hahaha)
in the movies.
eskimo style.
Well... I was doing well at the beginning of this.
haha. :)
mmm...
*I love kissing.*
on the cheek.
on the lips.
on their hands or fingers.
in my room.
in their room.
of the same sex.
of the opposite sex.
related to me.
younger than me.
older than me.
with jet black hair.
with curly hair.
with blonde hair and blue eyes.
with flaming red hair.
with straight hair.
smaller/shorter than me.
bigger/taller than me.
with a lip ring.
who was drunk.
who was high.
who I had just met. kinda
who was homosexual.
who I didn't really want to kiss.
on a holiday.
who was going out with someone. (heh... nope, not kissed.)
who was my good friend's brother or sister.
who had been/is in jail.
in a graveyard.
at a show/concert.
at the beach.
who I love/loved.
who I didn't/don't love.
in a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water.
who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with.
with dyed hair.
with a shaved head.
who was/is my good friend.
who was/is in a band.
who has tattoos.
who is of a completely different race than me.
in the rain or snow.
on another continent other than where I was born.
with an accent.
with an std.
on a boat.
in a car/taxi/bus.
under the stars.
on a plane.
at the circus/carnival.
with a missing body part. (extra body part? nipple anyone? hahaha)
in the movies.
eskimo style.
Well... I was doing well at the beginning of this.
haha. :)
mmm...
*I love kissing.*

5 Comments:
I got kinda scared towards the end of that list...im not gonna lie.
Even if you did kiss someone with an missing body part (or an extra one for that matter) or even with and STD (which is BAD) i would still love you.
p.s- there is nothing wrong with anyone who has a missing body part...or an std.
sssyyyppphhiiilliiissssss.
Yay kissing!
fucking A
damn you kissing people
you make me want to kill myself
MEGAN BROWN!! NO TALK LIKE THAT!!!
**I'm hugging you right now to save you. And i'll hold on forever.**
never say that. :(
i loooooove you. lots. :)
ummm, baby?
you missed one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home