Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The whole city smiled for us tonight. I felt it all around me... even in the bitter cold that bit at my face. The face that looks just like yours.
Because when we're together there is no need for anything but smiles.

I overwhelmed with pride when I am with you. I just want to scream, "This is my sister! She wears great pants with scarves as belts and ribbons in her hair. Her lips will always shine as do her eyes which are 'just a bit bluer than mine.' She will walk through the snow in clogs anyday to prevent putting on real shoes. And she knows how to eccentuate an outfit with only the most appropriate beads. That's just who she is.
Appreciate her now because people like this don't come along everyday. and I am proud to say that when I grow up, I want to be just like my pretty city girl.
She is in my every breath
because we breathe for eachother."

I will always look forward to seeing you.

*Our love could stop a battle, Beeb.*

5 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

bang bang!

;)

2:30 AM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

a sisters love is endless i love how close you guys are. you balance eachother out. i love you guys.

i miss you "pretty city girl"

and not that i don't love you pretty city girl but bird i don't want you to be like the pretty city girl i want you to be bird and i want city girl to be city girl because u both have amazing things about you.

xxoxoxoxoxoxo

4:53 PM  
Blogger loo said...

Imagine if you combined the love of THREE pretty girls...


it could stop a war.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

like whoa.

7:18 PM  
Blogger christina said...

LIKE WHOAAAA!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home