Wednesday, May 25, 2005


01. Who are you, what's our relationship?
02. How and where did we meet?
03. How long have you known me?
04. What's my middle name?
05. Tell me one good thing about myself.
06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression?
07. My age.
08. My birthday.
09. My favorite band at the moment.
10. Color eyes.
11. Do I have any siblings?
12. Have you ever had a crush on me?
13. What's one of my favorite things to do?
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
15. Describe me in 3 words.
16. Name 5 things I love.
17. Do you think I'm good looking?
18. Would you ever date me?
19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did.
20. Have we ever gotten in a fight?
21. What do you think my nickname is?
22. What makes me happy?
23. What makes me sad?
24. What reminds you of me?
25. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
26. When's the last time you saw me?
27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
29. Would you make a move on me?

Oh Robin, you just make me want to put surveys in my blogger. haha
and believe me, not a lot of people can do that. ;)

heh.
Just for kicks... you all can do it if you wanna; i'm kind of interested.

11 Comments:

Blogger Megan M. said...

1- im megan brown, the girl who likes to giggle with you in voice class about boys, and cry about them too
2-we met through lauren, not sure where
3-ive known you for about a year now, but i wish it was longer
4- im very ashammed to say that i dont know your middle name, that needs to change
5-i love your cheeks, despite your thoughts, i especially love them when you smile and laugh
6-when i first say you, i loved your hair- so i think that means i thought you were pretty, as you are
7-your 16
8-oh no, i dont know this either, even though- i know i told you happy birthday on the date haha
9-your favorite band at the moment, december-something hehe
10-emerald
11-you have two siblings, both of which i adore
12-if i was a lesbien, i wouldhave def had a crush on you
13-you like to sing with your sisters, and me : )
14-i remember you telling me you thought i was pretty
15-pretty petal girl
16-a.your sisters
b.boys
c.acting
d.cassie and i
e.laughing
17-i think your beautiful
18-i would def date you ; )
19- ive always wanted to tell you that if i was a boy, i would be obsessed with your stomach
20-weve never fought
21-heath
22-your sisters make you happy
23-boys make you sad
24-yellow daisys, and attractive black men remind me of you
25-i would give you a permanent hug, because you make me feel so wonderful when you hug me
26-i saw you on tuesday, after i brought you mcdonalds
27-i know i can talk to you about anything, and you listen, because i do it all the time
28-if i could change one thing about you, i would change the boys that you like, because you deserve better that what you pick out for yourself
29-i have made a move on you, many times : P

-love ya

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'm mom and we're in love
2. We met when you came into the world
3. I've known you always
4. Lynn - Dad's choice
5. Your honesty
6. Look, Greg, she's beautiful!
7. 16
8. 2/27/89 - a wonderful day!!
9. No clue - but I do like the stuff you listen to now much better than some of your other music(?)
10. Hazel
11. two sisters - I had something to do with them too :)
12. Your whole life
13. Work out with me! well, maybe not at 5am
14. whah!! that's you crying after you were born
15. beautiful, loyal, smart, friendly, happy (most of the time), dedicated, honest, conscientious (I can never spell that word).... oh, was I supposed to stop at 3?
16. family, volleyball, sleep, friends, being in shape
17. Absolutely!... good genes :)
18. That's disgusting!
19. Um.... can't think of anything
20. Not really.... and we NEVER go to bed angry
21. Feath
22. Being with your friends (sisters included)
23. Being the last one left
24. Happy songs and sunflowers
25. To never have a broken heart
26. This morning when I dropped you off at school
27. Yup
28. Your cheery morning disposition
29. Yuck!

10:01 AM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

01. Who are you, what's our relationship? We’re the very best friends just piglet and pooh.
02. How and where did we meet? We met in 8th grade, at nissitissit middle school.
03. How long have you known me? Like 3ish years
04. What's my middle name? Lynn
05. Tell me one good thing about myself. Your smile could brighten up one of the cloudiest days.
06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression? That you were kind of shy but very nice.
07. My age. 16
08. My birthday. February 27
09. My favorite band at the moment. Band hmmmm…maybe backstreet boys
10. Color eyes. green
11. Do I have any siblings? Yeah and there the best siblings anybody could have.
12. Have you ever had a crush on me? OBVIOUSLY!!
13. What's one of my favorite things to do? Play volleyball.
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you? Hi, I’m heather. Other then that I can’t remember a thing. (sorry)
15. Describe me in 3 words. Beautiful, loving (passionate), expressive
16. Name 5 things I love. volleyball, christina, lauren, daddy, and the momma
17. Do you think I'm good looking? OF course! Your HATTTT!
18. Would you ever date me? Most defiantly.
19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did. I don’t know if I have ever said this to you before, but I think you are the strongest, most amazing person I have ever met.
20. Have we ever gotten in a fight? Yeah a few little ones.
21. What do you think my nickname is? Heath, feath, lippy, heaber, oh man tooo many.
22. What makes me happy? music
23. What makes me sad? Your sisters leaving. But theres no reason cause you have me.
24. What reminds you of me? Jack Johnson
25. If you could give me anything, what would it be? A hug. I love hugging you.
26. When's the last time you saw me? At like 3:00 at school like an hour and 45 minutes ago.
27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? Of course, you’re a great listener I love talking to you about things.
28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? Nothing. I love you just the way you are…Hahaha that’s a song.
29. Would you make a move on me? Ummm….;)

4:46 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

01. Who are you, what's our relationship?...well my name is amber and i would have to say we are partners in crime.
02. How and where did we meet?...freshman year in science classs...i came in late on the first day and the only empty seat was next to you, so i was all, 'hmmm i get to sit next to her, she looks nice, maybe she won't kill me'. you know, typical freshmanish thoughts...and it started us on the road to a beautiful relationship. hahahahaha
03. How long have you known me?...two years in september
04. What's my middle name?..lynn
05. Tell me one good thing about myself....you are always yourself. always always always.
06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression? well, as i said, its a good thing the only empty seat was next to you...i could have ended up next to someone else in that class wicked uncool like say dennis or brian. :)
07. My age. a hell of a lot older than me. 16.
08. My birthday. well...that would be...*checking agenda, because it just knows everything..* ...feb.27th
09. My favorite band at the moment....backstreet boys as i have heard :)
10. Color eyes. oooh...hmmm...tough. maybe bluish greenish..i think they change color, how sick are you?
11. Do I have any siblings? duh...chris and lauren.
12. Have you ever had a crush on me? ok, i admit it. hahahahhaaha um sadly no.
13. What's one of my favorite things to do? act...get stoned.
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you? well...probably something to the effect of 'this class sucks because we have morse and he thinks i smoke in the bathrooms and called me incorrigible.' good times.
15. Describe me in 3 words...true to yourself.
16. Name 5 things I love....peanut butter fudge, your sisters, some boy that i could mention, me, and your mama. hahahhaha
17. Do you think I'm good looking? obviously.
18. Would you ever date me? well...i'm not sure it would work out, but i'm willing to try. hahahhaha
19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did. ummm...i pretty much always say what i have to say to you, so nothing
20. Have we ever gotten in a fight? nope.
21. What do you think my nickname is? heath, feath, lippy, etc.
22. What makes me happy? rain.
23. What makes me sad? when people leave
24. What reminds you of me?...rain, missouri, iguanas
25. If you could give me anything, what would it be?...i have no clue, there's nothing good enough i could give you that your not able to give to yourself
26. When's the last time you saw me? today
27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? yes.
28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? nothing.
29. Would you make a move on me? i tried, but got shut down. hahahaha

12:04 AM  
Blogger Me said...

01. Who are you, what's our relationship? well...my name is robin allyson baudreau and um...we're aquantinces (i totally DO NOT know how to spell that word) JUST KIDDING...i guess you could say we're best friends...
02. How and where did we meet? well...you see, i technically met you last year at the drama party, then we kinda said hi to each other in the hall kinda like this..."HI ROBIN!!" "HI HEATHER!!" but THEN we became super de-dooper bestest friends this year in theater class/AS :) woah baby
03. How long have you known me? well, we'll say a year
04. What's my middle name? LYNN
05. Tell me one good thing about myself. i think you're one of the most amazing people i could ever meet.
06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression? she has a lot of friends.
07. My age. well...that would be 16.
08. My birthday. february 27th. wanna know how i know that!?! its precisely 3 months after mine.
09. My favorite band at the moment. hmm...um...backstreet boys? hahahahahahahahahahahaha. i guess its not that funny since i like the new song too. but i dont know
10. Color eyes. brown? hazel? your mom said hazel and im assuming she would know. so i'll copy her.
11. Do I have any siblings? 2 WONDERFUL sisters
12. Have you ever had a crush on me? all the time.
13. What's one of my favorite things to do? sing/volleyball/act
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you? no, but i have a feeling it had something to do with eric gulliver cause i told YOU how hot i think he is.
15. Describe me in 3 words. beautiful, amazing, hilarious
16. Name 5 things I love. volleyball, singing, your family, your friends and me. obviously.
17. Do you think I'm good looking? yes, i think you are b-e-a-uuutiful.
18. Would you ever date me? if i were gay...and you were gay...in a SECOND!
19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did. i pretty much tell you anything, and if there were something i didnt, i dont think i would tell you in your blog where everyone could see it.
20. Have we ever gotten in a fight? um...no?
21. What do you think my nickname is? well i just call you heath. but other people have like heb, and um...stuff...like...that...
22. What makes me happy? your sisters
23. What makes me sad? asshole.
24. What reminds you of me? the song over and over again my nelly and tim mcgraw. and orion :):):):):):):)
25. If you could give me anything, what would it be? A HUG!
26. When's the last time you saw me? tonight! i liked that.
27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? mmmhmmm, very much so.
28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? i dont like this question because i wouldnt wanna change anything about anyone.

well..ok, maybe someone.
29. Would you make a move on me? like you even hafta ask...


i <3 you.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

01. Who are you, what's our relationship? im chris silly goose and we r good friends
02. How and where did we meet? mcdonalds at freshmen orientation was our first real encounter
03. How long have you known me? year and 1/2 or 2 years
04. What's my middle name? Lynn (i cheated off of kerry)
05. Tell me one good thing about myself. you r very trustworthy
06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression? u were a fun outgoing person and very easy to talk to
07. My age. 16
08. My birthday. Feb something
09. My favorite band at the moment. lol who knows
10. Color eyes. same as mine becuz i think we discussed this at one time or another
11. Do I have any siblings? si senorita
12. Have you ever had a crush on me? actually i did lol
13. What's one of my favorite things to do? play vollyball
14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you? negative
15. Describe me in 3 words. fun, trustworthy, silly
16. Name 5 things I love. vollyball, your family, cooper, AS get togethers, friends
17. Do you think I'm good looking? si senorita
18. Would you ever date me? ive thought about it
19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did. nothin really. i pretty much say everything i want to
20. Have we ever gotten in a fight? i dont think so
21. What do you think my nickname is? heath
22. What makes me happy? hangin out with friends
23. What makes me sad? say good bye
24. What reminds you of me? mcdonalds; semi
25. If you could give me anything, what would it be? an A+ in american studies
26. When's the last time you saw me? last night at the play
27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? definatly
28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? this isnt really about u but id change ur seat in sceince so u would be next to me like at the beginning lol
29. Would you make a move on me? im sry heather but im gona hafta say no to that one; im currently occupied with some amazing girl


good times heather
cya around

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobblehead speaking.

Just a little note: i love you.


Bobblehead?!?!?!?! What the hell are you on?!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

01. Liana, we play volleyball together and I live downstairs from you or something like that.
02. Um, not sure but I'm guessing it had something to do with volleyball, Lauren, or Christina.
03. Three years, give or take.
04. Lynn.
05. Your laugh.
06. Cute pig tales.
07. 16 years, 2 months, 2 days.
08. February 27th.
09. The Killers, perhaps?
10. Hazle, same as your dad's I think.
11. That's too easy to answer.
12. Naturally.
13. Play volleyball, talk (on aim and your cell), and squeeze your butt muscles together.
14. Sorry, nope.
15. Energetic, blonde, friendly.
16. Perkey boobs, volleyball, driving, family, music.
17. Of course.
18. Nope.
19. ...
20. I don't think so.
21. Lil Wat.
22. Heather + Driving.
23. Sisters + College.
24. 7.
25. Air Bud Spikes Back.
26. Two seconds ago when you left for Katie's.
27. Pretty much.
28. I'd get rid of your shin splints.
29. I kissed you, didn't I? ;o)

8:26 PM  
Blogger loo said...

ok.... I don't EVER do these. Really, I don't like them.

But this one- I like :D
(I'll put the questions here too... it's easier)

01. Who are you, what's our relationship? we're basically soulmates, or co-workers, or study buddies, or twins... you know, sisters come with many alter egos

02. How and where did we meet? I was anticipating meeting you about nine months before I ever saw you- and that would have been through the screen that was pressed to my face as I waited for Mom to carry you home for the first time

03. How long have you known me? forever and ever, amen.

04. What's my middle name? lynn

05. Tell me one good thing about myself. You're still growing up.

06. When you first saw, me, what was your impression? Ummm, there has to be a little sister somewhere under those pink blankets. :/

07. My age. too old. sweet sixteen.

08. My birthday. the twenty-seventh of february, nineteen eighty-eight

09. My favorite band at the moment. whatever you can roll down the windows and sing at the top of your lungs to- SheDaisy usually works

10. Color eyes. pretty. (yep- it's a color.)

11. Do I have any siblings? well, we could be adopted...
hahahahhaahahaahahaha- we'd still be sisters then, too!

12. Have you ever had a crush on me? I'm gonna go with no.

13. What's one of my favorite things to do? drive into Hollis on a Wednesday afternoon with me.

14. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you? ah blah blah buuuuubidy blubeee (I know I thought something real nice! but I don't believe I could really talk when I met you for the firsty first time.)

15. Describe me in 3 words. strong, compassionate, fun

16. Name 5 things I love. 1) me 2)your chauffer- that's me too 3)your tutor- me again! 4)your sisters- wow! I'm one of those too! 5)the IN netword- you know why?? because you can talk to ME! free of charge!

17. Do you think I'm good looking? baby, you're beautiful

18. Would you ever date me? I'd take you on a date. I have actually. kind of.

19. Tell me one thing you've always wanted to say but never did. I wish that whenever you hurt, even just a little bit, that I could take it all away.

20. Have we ever gotten in a fight? yes. several. but you're usually the only one mad and you forgive me eventually.

21. What do you think my nickname is? everyone already said pretty much all of them.

22. What makes me happy? surprise diet soda on your stairs.

23. What makes me sad? echoing footsteps and a car all to yourself.

24. What reminds you of me? DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!!!! and too many other things to name. infinities, mostly.

25. If you could give me anything, what would it be? an appartment in Boston with three bedrooms. you know why :)

26. When's the last time you saw me? a few hours ago when Momma and I brought you to Katieabieabie's

27. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? My office, anyone? but... there is a certain someone you don't like to talk about much. :/

28. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be? not gonna lie, anger management.

29. Would you make a move on me? now why is this question last? I think that's stupid. it's a bad question to end on. grrrrr.

ugga bugga love.

9:29 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

1-Im cassina marie and our relationship is...that you're one of my closest friends.
2-we met at a football game through kerry
3-ive known you since the football game.
4-lynn
5-you have beautiful eyes
6-i wanted to be your friend
7-16
8-oh noo...im going to hell
9-maybe...dashboard confessionals...dont know how to spell that but i remember we listened to those songs at your house.
10-emerald eyes
11-oh boy, do you have syblings..lauren and christina.
12- im very strait but if i wasnt i would have had a crush on you
13-sing and be with your sisters
14- you told me i was funny.
15- pretty petal girl
16-black guys, lauren, christina, huggs, singing.
17-beautiful
18-back to the answer about being strait, but if i wasnt, absolutely.
19-no boy has ever done what hes doing to me
20-nope, no fights.
21-feather
22-love
23-no love at all
24-flowers
25-somebody to love.
26-couple of days ago
27-yup
28-dont change, ever
29-anytime you need a move made

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home