Friday, May 20, 2005

I have finally made it to the point where you mean nothing more to me than I to you.
"I'll always be your friend," you say... Yet still, I'm so afraid of losing you.

And your promises hold no comfort.


But I won't get angry anymore. I meant what I said.

You see, sometimes I don't want to be like you... not even a little bit.

You have no time for me, boy. But I don't need your time or your thoughtless touch or your empty words.

Please don't come back.

My bed has shrunk; there's no room for you.
The table is full; your seat has been taken.
Your couch is off limits; I can't sleep.
So, lovey, hear me when I say that we will never fit again.

I love you, baby.
goodbye.

7 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

uh....














come to italy with me.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

oh! oh!!

gladly!
... you know, with this diet and all I'm thinkin there's a good chance that I could curl up just right to fit in your suitcase. ;)

I love you.

11:21 PM  
Blogger loo said...

I think I need to refurnish my office...
maybe the new look will invite you to come back sometime.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

at least that's one of us.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well here it goes i got a little song that was given to Spanish(me) to lighten up the mood

Oooh Spanish! (sing it out!)
I looove Spanish, He's so funny.
He steals a lot of people's money.
Sometimes i think he should lose those sideburns.
They make him look like a big hairy fern.
((ferns are not Hairy-p.S. Love Taylor)).
Spanish and I are good friends indeed.
But when Brian comes out, I gotta take the lead.
That Part doesnt make any sense,
But Saturday night he saw me changein a tent.
(('Cept he had a sweatshirt over his head)).
This song is pretty much losin' its charm.
ROBIN WANTS TO WORK ON A FARM!
Okay, Spanish, This song is over..
Come with me and we will play red Rover!! (Rover is underlined)

HAHAHAHA That is officially the funniest song EVER. You should save it forever. Dont mind the big green line... Robin did it :( I loooooooooove you!
PS-- the quoted parts don't rhyme.
thats a lot of love.

I wonder who can guess who wrote this i'll give u one clue.
She's a beautiful blonde friend of mine and deserves the best and P.S. I love the song

9:40 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

i love you heather watka...our back-of-auditorium-conversation made me think alot about the subject of my half of the conversation...i think it did the same for you...anyways...i love and and im always here for you to vent to or just talk to or you could just ask and ill cook whatever you want. xoxoxo

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, basically, I love that song. Yes, I do. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home