I'm breaking. again.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Previous Posts
- Night after night after night. It was a little gl...
- The fact that I want to say goodbye to you over an...
- Congratulations, my queen.I was overwhelmed with p...
- This is the ultimate saddest week of the entire ye...
- 01. Who are you, what's our relationship?0...
- It's not even true!!!YOU LIED YOU LIED YOU LIED!"....
- I have finally made it to the point where you mean...
- I do not have the inspiration nor the talent that ...
- ps... the site to that thing in the last post is h...
- What Icons are for you? by ladyallieUsernameFavour...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

7 Comments:
Don't do it, Heath... you're much prettier when you're whole ~ mom
listen to the momma.
mommas know best.
and i would have to agree don't break, it shows when your not put together. i can't take it when you break apart. your the person who hold alot of other people together and if you break we're all going to break heaber.
Keep it together baby, i'm here for you.
you know how long it has taken me to put myself back together?
i havent been whole for a long time, but i am...and only because i wake up every morning smiling.
so do me a favor, and smile...if not for youself..then for me
please
Well, you're the only person who can stop that. It is your choice.
You decide.
don't break... just bend. Bendy people are cool
this is a no-breaking zone.
not allowed.
whole people welcome.
go whole or go home.
im sorry that is so weird.
eh well, thats just me. i love you.
people have told told me how im the best super glue around.
(wait for me to occupy your time. i'm wicked good at it.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home