Night after night after night.
It was a little glimpse into the future, thats all. A little preview of 3 months from now.
I'll shut off the lights.
Don't worry about me... I'm just a little girl in a big house.
A big house that gets rather quiet and lonely right around dusk every night.
I can make myself get used to anything...
But oh, I'll miss you so much. Don't go.
It was a little glimpse into the future, thats all. A little preview of 3 months from now.
I'll shut off the lights.
Don't worry about me... I'm just a little girl in a big house.
A big house that gets rather quiet and lonely right around dusk every night.
I can make myself get used to anything...
But oh, I'll miss you so much. Don't go.

4 Comments:
she has to go, eventually we all have to go... I know you know this but I'm saying it because someday you'll go too. You'll go off and enjoy your adventures, meet new people and discover new things. But until you have to go, enjoy your big house. Love being home alone, and when it gets too quiet to bare, turn on loud music, dance, sing... make your own noise. She will miss you.
I know exactly how you're feeling. So if you ever need someone to be lonely in a big house with...im your girl. Just keep that in mind. ;)
I love you.
p.s- this has nothing to do with this post but i just wanted to say-----Paige----i miss you. :)
YOU WANT MY FISH????
I mean, I'm pretty attached to Lemon, myself. But he does make a good "blub, blub" noise at night. (it's his specialty)
when things get too quiet... listen for a little ringy-ding-ding. You'll hear it. :D
sleep on the couch sometimes. dad farts at night.
hahhahahhaaha
ahhahaha
hahahahhahhaaah
ahahaha
ahahahhahahaha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home