I'm disappointed... in you? I think so.
I just wanted to see you. Just you; not you with them or you with her.
Not too much to ask. 5 days here and I wanted no more than a couple hours. Mind you, you promised me days.
You know what though, I'm over it. It's really better this way. I won't miss you anymore, and I'm not sure if I even want to talk to you again. I mean really, what's the point? If I come from quadrillions of miles away and you can't even have the decency to call, is there really any reason for me to continue wasting my time?
"Baby, I'm here." You blew it.
So that's that.
On a better note... I liked your clean white shirt and jeans. :) heh.
and you. Yea, yea I like you.
This has turned into a journey of closure.
So next time, maybe you should come visit me. Boston really is a wonderful place.
((ps--I love my Hairy.))
I just wanted to see you. Just you; not you with them or you with her.
Not too much to ask. 5 days here and I wanted no more than a couple hours. Mind you, you promised me days.
You know what though, I'm over it. It's really better this way. I won't miss you anymore, and I'm not sure if I even want to talk to you again. I mean really, what's the point? If I come from quadrillions of miles away and you can't even have the decency to call, is there really any reason for me to continue wasting my time?
"Baby, I'm here." You blew it.
So that's that.
On a better note... I liked your clean white shirt and jeans. :) heh.
and you. Yea, yea I like you.
This has turned into a journey of closure.
So next time, maybe you should come visit me. Boston really is a wonderful place.
((ps--I love my Hairy.))

4 Comments:
didn't go well huh?
yeah my plan didn't work either. we're not going to be expierencing it for the first time "together."
i can't wati till you come home!!!!
i miss you.
and i have lots to tell you when you get back. ((i hopt your having fun))
Damn straight ill always be your bobblehead. :)
Jesus christ!! I miss you like hell...its weird not talking to you everyday. But dont you worry, I await the time when we sit in a movie theater (you on one side and this...other...person...with... ...hair...on the other) and we'll laugh and laugh and laugh and LAUGH.
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!
um...and by this other person with hair...i mean taylor.
..cause she has hair.
duh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home