There are 8 of us. :)
I love Taylor. I love Robin. I love Kerry. I love Elliot. I love Chris. I love Dennis. and I love Spanish.
I love love love love love love love love love LOVE them.
No changes, okay? :)
I love Taylor. I love Robin. I love Kerry. I love Elliot. I love Chris. I love Dennis. and I love Spanish.
I love love love love love love love love love LOVE them.
No changes, okay? :)

4 Comments:
well heather i love u too and i know best for last thats why im last:)
dont kid urself brian
i bet she almost forgot to put u in. heather was probably like hey and who was that homeless immigrant that was following us around?.....
no changes sounds like a real good idea to me
and cassie, you love her too, and she doesent want it to change eigther
hahahahahaha
yeah... we just talk to Spanish because maybe then he'll stop following us around.
KIDDING!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home