17 days.
Until late last night, I dont think I had realized yet that you're leaving with everyone else.
You're my fall-back.
You're always there.
I know that if I ever need anyone or anything, you'll be there.
I know that you would drop anything for me, as I would for you.
I know that even if I just need a ride home from somewhere, you're my girl.
I need you.
and you're leaving...
before everyone else, nonetheless.
...and that's just kind of hard to comprehend.
I can listen to music alone now.
I can drive myself places.
I can pay for myself when I go to lunch.
I can sleep over at my own house and watch the AFVs at midnight alone.
I can make up songs and sing them alone in my bed at crazy early hours of the morning when I have to wake up early anyway. ((I can have my own show))
I can deal with him without you. I can keep an eye on him, even.
I can swim by myself. and then go inside and watch a movie... alone.
I can make breadsticks, or mozza sticks, or chicken all by myself.
I can get myself up every morning to go running at 9:30.
I can drive myself around Pepperell and just talk to myself when all I need is to just get it out.
You know, I really can do it all alone.
But it just won't be as much fun.
I'll miss you, my little chugga.
I Love You.
Until late last night, I dont think I had realized yet that you're leaving with everyone else.
You're my fall-back.
You're always there.
I know that if I ever need anyone or anything, you'll be there.
I know that you would drop anything for me, as I would for you.
I know that even if I just need a ride home from somewhere, you're my girl.
I need you.
and you're leaving...
before everyone else, nonetheless.
...and that's just kind of hard to comprehend.
I can listen to music alone now.
I can drive myself places.
I can pay for myself when I go to lunch.
I can sleep over at my own house and watch the AFVs at midnight alone.
I can make up songs and sing them alone in my bed at crazy early hours of the morning when I have to wake up early anyway. ((I can have my own show))
I can deal with him without you. I can keep an eye on him, even.
I can swim by myself. and then go inside and watch a movie... alone.
I can make breadsticks, or mozza sticks, or chicken all by myself.
I can get myself up every morning to go running at 9:30.
I can drive myself around Pepperell and just talk to myself when all I need is to just get it out.
You know, I really can do it all alone.
But it just won't be as much fun.
I'll miss you, my little chugga.
I Love You.

2 Comments:
i'm gonna miss you too meeeeaaagggg
i love you
oh and heather i can accompany you on some of those rides when you just need a drive because unlike meg it makes me sad to see people talking to themselves
hahahaha lol i love you bird
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home