I'll come running to you any night. No matter the time or the distance.
To come upon your slightly opened door to see you through the crack sitting on your bed holding a pillow for lack of anything better to do breaks my heart just a little bit everytime. Your uneasy expression makes me want to hug you and never let you go. and play with your hair like momma would until you could be comforted. and then to hear you try to get out what your feeling... just to say it. Its so hard for you. I want to take a little bit of me and put it inside your head in an attempt to understand you just a little bit better.
Don't cry, my beautiful beautiful girl. Bum shorts were not made for sad little singers.
And tears only fall so that I can wipe them away and you can lick my finger. :) ...which makes us laugh.
I'm always upstairs; even when you live on the 18th floor, I'm sure you could find me somewhere. ((be it in one of the many pictures around your computer, or even better... somewhere in your cell phone.))
Thank you for coming to me. I will be your listener forever.
I love you.
To come upon your slightly opened door to see you through the crack sitting on your bed holding a pillow for lack of anything better to do breaks my heart just a little bit everytime. Your uneasy expression makes me want to hug you and never let you go. and play with your hair like momma would until you could be comforted. and then to hear you try to get out what your feeling... just to say it. Its so hard for you. I want to take a little bit of me and put it inside your head in an attempt to understand you just a little bit better.
Don't cry, my beautiful beautiful girl. Bum shorts were not made for sad little singers.
And tears only fall so that I can wipe them away and you can lick my finger. :) ...which makes us laugh.
I'm always upstairs; even when you live on the 18th floor, I'm sure you could find me somewhere. ((be it in one of the many pictures around your computer, or even better... somewhere in your cell phone.))
Thank you for coming to me. I will be your listener forever.
I love you.

2 Comments:
id have come to get you if you werent in the bathroom next to me. youre the person i wanted to talk to. perpetualcareandconstantlove.
i want a sister. haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home