you were her shadow; as if all you wanted was to be close to her. and she just wanted to make herself beautiful... for you. It's always for you... always has been. So you sat while she tried her hardest. and right in the middle of the process you took her hand. she was startled because you're not one for unplanned affection. but she would never pull her hand away. all she wanted to do was to impress you in order to keep you forever. she then looked in the mirror and was disappointed, realizing that at this point in the process she looked like a ghost. there was no definition yet to her eyes and no color anywhere. but you held her hand so tightly and looked her in the eye and said "i just want to tell you that You're really pretty." and she felt the tears begin behind her eyes but she fought them off. because hearing that from you was like magic in her heart. and all she could say back to you was "you've never said that before." and nothing mattered after that. she was with you, which is her favorite place to be; and you were occupied by her beauty. She has always loved you.
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- 17 days.Until late last night, I dont think I had ...
- There are 8 of us. :)I love Taylor. I love Robin. ...
- I love to see you.Thank you for taking me to lunch...
- Home! HOME! home! HOOOOOME!! hooooooooooooooooooom...
- I'm disappointed... in you? I think so.I just want...
- Look out America...We're off. :):):)THIS IS GOING ...
- My city girl is coming home tomorrow!!!and I am ov...
- Beeb and Lippy and the sunshine girl.That's it.the...
- I dont have much to say.I'm disappointed. I'm exci...
- I want your summer love.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:
oh,long sigh.
:)
absolutely beautiful
that was so perfect.
:)
might have just got a little fishies.
..in the tummy.
obviously! where else would you get fishies? ;)
heh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home