Thursday, September 29, 2005

Boy, I can't get you off my mind.
I smile a lot... but for no real reason. I think you just might be on the corners of my lips.

Fish are everywhere when you're around. But somehow I'm still comfortable.

I want to believe in you.
I want to help you.
Let me help you.

You would be good for me, singer.
And something tells me that I could be good for you, too.

Baby steps.
If you fall, I'll be here to help you up.
Take my hand. We'll start off slow.
one step... slow.
small steps... slow.


Time heals all wounds.
Let me be good for you.
My goal is March. six months away.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Petes sake why dont u stay in ur own country. who cares where ur from and such this is a personal blog and u just invite ur ass in. I hate these advertisements. Carry on watka its the neighborhood foreigner patrolling the blogs. March is a good month

9:27 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

can we talk soon?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Me said...

now those are what i call good fishies ;)


now um...let me guess. by march you want to...


aha...ha...its not as funny now.


I LOVE YOU

9:51 PM  
Blogger loo said...

you have a goal month????!!


hahaha, have I mentioned that I LOVE you??

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you last night after you left.

Love you.

6:48 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

roooooooleeehlahla


loveloveforyou.

11:47 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

see, your not gonna die alone. i dont get the fish thing tho.


i completely love you featherbed.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home