Saturday, September 24, 2005

Cars, trampolines, through the telephone wires, beds, floors, swings, driveways, couches, computer chairs, futons...


We somehow manage to find love everywhere.
That's just how we are.
wonderfulwonderfulwonderful.

I wouldn't trade them for the world.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well my opinion is that the party kicked ass even though a few were missing but we managed and still had the time of our lives


Spanish

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Best time ever. Completely.

How weird am I, but I was angry when I started to get tired because I didn't really want the night to end.

love you

5:57 PM  
Blogger Me said...

one of the best nights.

i absolutely fell in love all over again with all of my friends. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger loo said...

don't then. keep them for a realllllllllllllllllllll long time :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home