I'll see you at home.
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Previous Posts
- It's a big day, the next one to come.B...
- The empty swing was begging me to join. "I'm dry h...
- Theroof.pacing back and forth to the sound of an e...
- The feeling is still there... always residing in t...
- I just lost it. You were joking around and all th...
- I'll come running to you any night. No matter the...
- you were her shadow; as if all you wanted was to b...
- 17 days.Until late last night, I dont think I had ...
- There are 8 of us. :)I love Taylor. I love Robin. ...
- I love to see you.Thank you for taking me to lunch...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
not if I see you first.
Dartmouth-Pepperell
BAM!
i love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home