You all can say it until you're blue in the face...
But some part of me will always want to be with him.
and
There are just some nights when I'm not okay.
thankyouandhaveaniceday.
But some part of me will always want to be with him.
and
There are just some nights when I'm not okay.
thankyouandhaveaniceday.

6 Comments:
Arizona GOP Places Hopes on Untested Challengers
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
We offer free download music and downloads site/blog. It pretty much covers downloads related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
downloads
Multimedia training course set for November
The course will help experienced journalists adapt their work for the web and show bloggers and citizen journalists how to refine their writing and presentation skills.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my barbie dolls related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.barbie dolls
Nannies and New Jersey: What's on tonight
The second week of the US Open starts today, and USA has coverage starting at 7pm.
Good job...you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a the perfect income system site. It pretty much covers the perfect income system related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
ok- I'm angry. stupid commenters.
HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
i am laughing for a few reasons, and i'll tell you them in this order:
1. i like the way you put that, and thats really freaking hilarious. "people, i'm going to be fine even though i still love someone you dont approve of. get over it."
2. those ffffing anon. posters
3. lauren. that's all. ha
Oh frustrating ad comments.
How silly.
Well, I just wanted to remind you that I am a big fan.
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home