My heart jumps just a little bit at the mere thought of you.
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Previous Posts
- There are more "I"s and "you"s.-- closer. More loo...
- DISTRICTS, BABY!!!!!!!!!! :-DWe believed... i knew...
- You gave nothing.I'd be happy to die for a taste o...
- I have separated you from every other part of my l...
- Moneysoon. Moneysoon. Moneysoon. Moneysoon. Moneys...
- Success and pain and pills and change and happines...
- Deep within the eyes of darkness,Lies a demon cold...
- Not talking to you everyday takes time to get used...
- I've got nothing to write about no one.It's a stra...
- Boy, I can't get you off my mind.I smile a lot... ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
mine does for you too. its a good thing to have in common
(;
I HEARTY boob you!!!
lol
just to let you know!
xox Julia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home