Not talking to you everyday takes time to get used to.
Questions have changed. "What time will you be home tonight?" has turned to "Did anything exciting happen today that you have time to tell me about?"
"How are you?" has turned to "Is there anything new in your life away from home?"
Questions have changed. "What time will you be home tonight?" has turned to "Did anything exciting happen today that you have time to tell me about?"
"How are you?" has turned to "Is there anything new in your life away from home?"
I miss you.
I'm not here much. Home is empty sometimes.
I want to share your smile. again.
I want to feel your comfort. again.
I want to rely on you. again.
Change is bitter. Your new life and busy schedule is the sweetness.
Bittersweet.
There is good and you're important. always so important.
Our lives have been reconstructed for the time being.
I find myself in a new LIFE building. Temporary, but overwhelming. It's big.
There are times when I lose my way.
I know you're waiting on the third floor, but sometimes I just can't seem to find the stairs.
I'm lost, but the floors and ceilings are glass.
I can see you! You're so pretty.
Some things change and some things don't.
always...
I want you with me.
I want to share your smile. again.
I want to feel your comfort. again.
I want to rely on you. again.
Change is bitter. Your new life and busy schedule is the sweetness.
Bittersweet.
There is good and you're important. always so important.
Our lives have been reconstructed for the time being.
I find myself in a new LIFE building. Temporary, but overwhelming. It's big.
There are times when I lose my way.
I know you're waiting on the third floor, but sometimes I just can't seem to find the stairs.
I'm lost, but the floors and ceilings are glass.
I can see you! You're so pretty.
Some things change and some things don't.
always...
I want you with me.

5 Comments:
i do share your smile.
i do feel your comfort.
i rely on you.
how about I fit you in my pocket? to keep with me always. no matter where I go, I can pull you right out of my pocket and say "Hey beautiful!" and you won't be mad even though I just woke you up because you'll be with me. and we'll listen to morning songs as I drive to school and then I'll come to your volleyball games and you can meet all of my new friends and see kind of what college is like. You'll be comfy in my pocket and when you need my help... just punch my leg or something. A text will do too. No matter how tired I am, I'll call you back and sit on your bed for homework help and daily details. I like stories. You can tell me yours and I'll elaborate on anything and everything. Really- this time- wake me up if I fall asleep. but I'll be able to stay awake because I sleep more now that I used to. It may be me, having to wake you up sometime. You're all busy now... just like I used to be. Pockets are great places to go to sleep, too. really. even if just for a little nap. I'll take care of you. I'll be proud of you. I'll be the one smiling in the stands at everything you don't even know you can accomplish yet.
so there...I'll keep you in my pocket so we don't miss a thing.
even though it sucks, i like how we understand how eachother feels. because both of us are going through the same thing. ima lways here for you heath.
gpyi love you featherbed. and the inside scoop. :)
wow sorry about all the spelling errors.
dont even know what "gpy" came from.
I think you could use some company. I know you haven't been to mi casa before, but feel absolutely free to come over whenever you like.
And all you need to do is keep on smiling Heath, because you are so pretty when you smile.
I love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home