Comfort me.
Come sit with me and we can watch a movie.
We'll pretend that it's not too late. Your parents won't get mad.
Try to forget that she's waiting for you by the phone.
Because she will understand... trust me.
Comfort me.
If you're cold, I will get you a blanket. Will you share it with me?
We don't need to talk. You don't even have to watch the movie if you don't want to.
We may sit in silence. I'll listen to you breathe and in turn, you can know that I'm alive.
Comfort me.
I will look at you and then look to the spot on the couch next to me. You know what I mean.
Will you hold my hand? I'll let you...
We will be alright.
It's all okay now.
*Please just comfort me.*
Come sit with me and we can watch a movie.
We'll pretend that it's not too late. Your parents won't get mad.
Try to forget that she's waiting for you by the phone.
Because she will understand... trust me.
Comfort me.
If you're cold, I will get you a blanket. Will you share it with me?
We don't need to talk. You don't even have to watch the movie if you don't want to.
We may sit in silence. I'll listen to you breathe and in turn, you can know that I'm alive.
Comfort me.
I will look at you and then look to the spot on the couch next to me. You know what I mean.
Will you hold my hand? I'll let you...
We will be alright.
It's all okay now.
*Please just comfort me.*

5 Comments:
any movie will do.
:-) if he's smart, he'll sit with you <3
but the question is.. is he?
he would be stupid not too.
Thank you guys. :)
If only...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home