Thursday, July 29, 2004

He's quiet. Keeps to himself for the most part... but he has fun, too.
He laughs with his friends and that makes me giggle.

I love to talk to him.  Intricate conversations about anything.
I think it's funny because he worries too much.  I'm quite a bit older and sometimes I don't have a care in the world. Is that fair? ;)
If I catch him in the right mood, he will come sit next to me on the couch, so close that I can feel his heartbeat, and we will talk.

I watched him grow up and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

We relate; even though we aren't that much alike. But we do eat the same thing for lunch. :)

Once he asked me why people say that he will be a "looker" when he's older... he was obviously fishing for a compliment.  Acting as though I had no idea what he wanted to hear.
So I gave it to him... without hesitation.
Because he deserves it.

 
*We're going to be friends forever.*

3 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

i love talking to aj.


he and i are great friends too, but most of the time he's just touching my boob with kyle.

4:01 PM  
Blogger loo said...

hahahaha...

little boys and grown up girls.
The perfect combination. They look up to us and feel mature, and we go down to their level and become a kid again.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

what's with the ruining of blogs with names in comments?
That's no fun.


But either way, he does not touch boobs with Kyle anymore...
He's older now.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home