Friday, July 30, 2004

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Don't give up, just let go.
 
Hold your ground.

Don't talk first.
If he happens to take the initiative, then perhaps you can give him simple, one word answers. A taste of his own bitter medicine.
DON'T GET DISCOURAGED.

Never call.

Make no effort.
Do not let him know your intentions.

Take risks... for you can not loose anything that you never had in the first place.

Don't talk about it.  There are exceptions to every rule.

Cry.

Act like you've never acted before.
Pretend. 


*Make no effort.
I suck...
 only about 20 hours later and I cracked. Already. 

Pathetic. Pitiful.  Stubborn.

4 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

you don't have to lie about your feelings..because sometimes even when they aren't returned, we can't make them go away. but in any case, know you deserve better, and know you deserve someone who would walk through fire for you, and when he comes along, never let him go

3:20 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

hey when did you start thinkin...like this we need to talk...lol...i love you!! muah*

6:33 PM  
Blogger loo said...

Here is one to add to your list:
Take my own advice.

(mine meaning yours... get it? That's you saying "my".)
ok- did I make any sense?



*it happens to the best of us*

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

But Paige... I dont want him to burn.



*Or hurt.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home