still never exposed for fear that maybe someone would mistake her for content.
posted by Lippy at 10:21 PM
unexplained perpetual happiness and random bouts of giggles are your symptoms. hmmm, I wonder what the diagnosis is... ;)
hahaha laur - i just actually laughed out loud. you are funny.geez louise the exclamation points are all over the place these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-theres a whole bunch! !!! ! <- theres another! ! <- theres one!! ->heres a whole row!! !! ! ! ! ! !:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I did not fully recognize the intensity of your diagnosis until you showed me your phone yesterday. That made me smile real big.Lately, every face I turn to is smiling. This is a very nice thing to notice.iloveyouuu
same here, featherbed.you and me happy.i just love you.
you know, weve always been of one heart.....but now, you really are with melike i said to cass, welcome to life...the way it should be: D
Hi Daisy, it's apple. Yay yay yay Heather. I am sooo happy for you, I've told you already but I thought you should know again. How flipping awsome is this?! I love the glow on your pretty little cheeks.
so he pretty much knows i like him heb and i dont think he has a problem with it. *shrugs innocently**ill tell you more about that when i see you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
unexplained perpetual happiness and random bouts of giggles are your symptoms.
hmmm, I wonder what the diagnosis is... ;)
hahaha laur - i just actually laughed out loud. you are funny.
geez louise the exclamation points are all over the place these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-theres a whole bunch! !
!!
! <- theres another!
! <- theres one!
! ->heres a whole row!! !! ! ! ! ! !
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I did not fully recognize the intensity of your diagnosis until you showed me your phone yesterday. That made me smile real big.
Lately, every face I turn to is smiling. This is a very nice thing to notice.
iloveyouuu
same here, featherbed.
you and me happy.
i just love you.
you know, weve always been of one heart.....but now, you really are with me
like i said to cass, welcome to life...the way it should be
: D
Hi Daisy, it's apple.
Yay yay yay Heather. I am sooo happy for you, I've told you already but I thought you should know again. How flipping awsome is this?! I love the glow on your pretty little cheeks.
so he pretty much knows i like him heb and i dont think he has a problem with it. *shrugs innocently*
*ill tell you more about that when i see you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home