Sunday, October 15, 2006

I need to learn to manage my time and prioritize.

I'm sorry if I don't see you as much as you would like, but in all honesty, I don't really see anyone as much as I would like.
I'm very confused about the future because I don't know where I belong. No where feels right. No where seems to fit. I want to stay here. I want to stay here with everyone and everything I have right now. I'm so happy.

I agree with my mom... my birthday is in four and a half months, but I'm not turning 18... I'm turning 16. :) When you hit 18, you start going down again, right mom?
I loved being 16. 16 was when everything made sense... eventually, at least.
When I was 16, I found the best friends anyone could ever have... and I found the time to spend with them. Remember all the nights that we would just hang out at my house... all of us... doing literally nothing. But we were perfectly happy just being together.

We're not leaving. I'm not going anywhere.
My house is staying here with me in it. We're not selling it... that's just a joke. hahaha, mom and dad you two are freakin comedians. ;)

It's funny that I always refer to college as "the future." It's a little ridiculous, really, because college isn't the future. There is so much more out there. Guess what comes after college? ...the real world.
How scary is that? Terrifying.
Yep... I'm terrified.

So that's that... I'm staying here with all my friends and we're going back to how we were right around the time when we all fell in love.
And we'll meet at my house forever.

See you there. :)

9 Comments:

Blogger SamIAm said...

Hey heather... sam hough here. (yes I am a creep and I read people's blogs) I feel that because I am in college right now, and I was pretty much in the spot you are now... that I hae to make some sort of comment. Yes, the real world is scary, and yes college is just the first baby step into it. And before you actually go to college, you will start to freak out about what you're going to do with your life. (your sisters might say the same sort of thing) But when you're actually at college, you tend to forget about the future for a while. Things don't seem to be all that scary, and you start to act like a grown up without knowing it. Yes, you will still act like a big kid, because that is what you are, but you'll grow in ways you never thought. It's kind of weird to think back on how I felt my senior year. I was so worried that I wouldn't make it in the real world after college, but after being here for only a few months... I feel more ready than I ever did before. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, go ahead and be afraid, go ahead and wish everything was the way it used to be... because that's part of what makes the whole college thing that much better. I might sound really confusing right now, but if ever you look back on this, you'll know what I mean. It's not a question of you being ready for the world, it's a question of the world being ready for you. Much Love.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmkk :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger LauraShaw said...

i say even if u dont live in your house we should all just show up, the people that live in it will be so confused but we can just be like "oh no, its ok, this is where we hang out. it's like the basement on that 70's show...dont mind us."

3:49 PM  
Blogger tony rm said...

the house didn't come with happiness, you had to put it in. i'm pretty sure that you can do it again wherever you go, and i can think of plenty of people that'd be willing to help you out with that...

3:42 PM  
Blogger loo said...

hahahahahaha
Laura Shaw.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we, please? hahaha :)

know what i'm going to say now?



we're 13/16 of the way done. give or take a few weeks. :)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill be there, go-to's dont leave. especially when theyre compatable. :)

by the way, it only took me 23 minutes to get to your house the other night before mallory's. thats a record.

i love you tons.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Me said...

well, i dont know about you, but i'm not leaving, so i wouldn't worry about it.


i've got it covered.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanish,
We are not going anywhere i am with heather her house is sick but wherever she lives even if its not the old house(which i will miss if it isn't) The best part of us was even though so much has changed we can still all get together and maybe only for one night we get to be 16 again where college is so far off and the real world is on pause for awhile. And for a couple hours i get to be Brian for a change

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home