I miss you...
May 3, 2004
"Come fly with me" and pineapple-mango scent mixed with Summer Wind makes me reminisce about her…our being alone together ((its an oxymoron)) while we scream loud harmonies out of our windows and toward the sun that sprinkles down from the sky and into the car, filling the unique, yet small gap between our blond, gnarly, windblown hair and the pollinated, ash-colored dashboard.
...I would really love to live with you again.
May 3, 2004
"Come fly with me" and pineapple-mango scent mixed with Summer Wind makes me reminisce about her…our being alone together ((its an oxymoron)) while we scream loud harmonies out of our windows and toward the sun that sprinkles down from the sky and into the car, filling the unique, yet small gap between our blond, gnarly, windblown hair and the pollinated, ash-colored dashboard.
...I would really love to live with you again.

2 Comments:
you are so cute! i miss you most. most most most. gaaa raahn teeed.
Come home this weekend!! I have SUCH great ideas.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home