Monday, March 31, 2008

Today is just one of those days. The sun never came out... which makes me feel like it never came up.
I feel like that too sometimes, sun. It's okay... we all have our days. Everyone has days where they just don't feel like shining, or even showing up at all.
Unforunately, I don't have that choice anymore. I have to show up, but I can't always shine.
People see through that so easily now. I don't know what to think of it. I don't know if people can see it because they know me well enough. Or maybe I'm just not making the best effort to hide it.
I just didn't feel like faking the smile today. There was nothing that was really bothering me, but I just wasn't happy... so I didn't act like I was.
I'm sorry. Thank you for asking though. Really.
I appreciate the fact that you care and you're not just asking because you feel like you have to. I'm sorry that I didn't give you more of an answer though. I don't like concerning people with my problems, so I'll usually just give you a short, but genuine, answer.
If I say "don't worry about me," I mean it. I'm not trying to get you to ask more questions... I mean that I'll be okay handling this one on my own. Which is usually the case. Nothing is tearing me apart or keeping me up at night.
If I need you, I'll tell you. I promise. Sometimes it is nice to talk, but sometimes it's nicer to stay quiet. Right now, it's nicer not to hear myself complain.
I don't want to sound like everyone else. And I don't want you to waste your time with my emotions.

I'll be fine... I'm just a little sleepy.

And I'm ready for the sun to come out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

"HERE COMES THE SUN, DO DO DO DO..
HERE COMES THE SUN AND I SAY, IT'S ALRIGHT"

John Lennon is not only sleepy, he's taking the big dirt nap.

There now you're smiling.

I love you,
Dad

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home