"Then the rainstorm came over me and I felt my spirit break. I had lost all of my belief, you see... and I realized my mistake. But time threw a prayer to me, and all around me became still.
I need love... love's divine. Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind. Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name.
Through the rainstorm came sanctuary and I felt my spirit fly. I had found all my reality... I realize what it takes.
I don't bend... don't break. Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake.
Well I try to say there's nothing wrong, but inside I felt me lying all along.
The message here was plain to see.... Believe me. "
I need love... love's divine. Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind. Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name.
Through the rainstorm came sanctuary and I felt my spirit fly. I had found all my reality... I realize what it takes.
I don't bend... don't break. Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake.
Well I try to say there's nothing wrong, but inside I felt me lying all along.
The message here was plain to see.... Believe me. "
Love is divine.
Never settle.

4 Comments:
Love is divine but divine love is best. :)
I LOVE YOU.
yeah...thats right. im back.
:):):):)
p.s - that song reminds me of you :)
actually, a lot of songs remind me of you. in fact, most of my ipod reminds me of you.
hahahaha, thats so creepy...but its true.
i guess thats what long drives and lots of music will do to ya.
just as a side note... I miss you one
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home