I feel like I'm fading.
...fast.
Every weekend that goes by, I fade a little more and someone else gets brighter.
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. This absolutely can not happen.
I need you. I need you. I need you.
I can't live without you.
Really.
...fast.
Every weekend that goes by, I fade a little more and someone else gets brighter.
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. This absolutely can not happen.
I need you. I need you. I need you.
I can't live without you.
Really.

5 Comments:
me??? you need me??? I'M HERE BABY!
No, silly, it's me! HI FEATH!!!
Ahem, this was written on MY birthday so it's me actually.
No fading allowed, Featheroonie.
You're doing great. Keep it up, Honeybunch!
Ummm, hellloooo. I have the nickname 'Sunshine' for a reason. I can't live without you either. I wouldn't know what to do.
ahem, watka family...
heath was actually talking about me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home