I get disappointed and a little angry when you talk about unhappy you are. I don't regret anything, but wish I did things differently in some situations. Most of the time, movies make me sad. I feel like I'm a completely different person than I was in high school. I would prefer to go on a vacation with my family rather than my friends. I'm afraid to fall in love. I have very unrealistic expectations for my life. Although I know they're unrealistic, I still hope they come true. Sometimes my dreams really scare me and make me wonder if there is something wrong with me. I want to teach people. Fall is my favorite season, but it makes me very sad. I hate being rushed. I'm no good at communicating. The other day, I bought the prettiest dress ever. It (and my mom) is motivating me to get through the next week. I hate school. I wish life was easier. I never want to live far away from my sisters. Sometimes I wonder what other people think about me. I try not to focus on it, though. I used to be extremely jealous of my sister. Now, we get along so well because we're different. I feel guilty. I don't think I'm any good at relationships. I wish I had told you how I felt when you felt the same. Now, I think you're going to leave and never know. I want another tattoo. My dad is and always has been my hero, despite his flaws. I can't wait to live on my own, but I'm afraid that I'm going to be lonely. My biggest fear is forgetting. I hate being lied to. I really can't stand drama. I used to want to get pregnant because I thought it would make life easier. I understand how ridiculous that is. I miss my old house. I really don't like someone who I call one of my "best friends." I don't think I could live without all of my best friends from home. A few nights ago, I slept in a t-shirt and shorts, with a sweatshirt and sweatpants over them. To me, that just reitterates the fact that I'm not who I used to be. I'm jealous of the people who are leaving, but I feel like they are giving up. I think my priorities are skewed. I'm proud of myself. I get along better with guys than girls. I get along much better with people who are older than me. I think I grew up too fast. I don't regret anything that I did in high school. If I went back, I would do it all the same.
I have no secrets-- nothing that no one else know.
I have no secrets-- nothing that no one else know.

5 Comments:
get a tattoo. i'll hook you up. maybe you should get a white tattoo that just says "fuck." that'd be pretty funny. that way when relationships went to shit or you ate too much or you forgot to run or you fell in love with someone who didnt really love you back or you couldnt live with me anymore or you got into a car accident or you had a weird dream that made you feel crazy or you just felt crazy for no reason or you didnt sleep well enough or you procrastinated too long or you drank too much or you stubbed your toe....you could just look down at your arm and think, exactly. fuck.
but hey. you can come to my apartment and sleep with me naked or not, and it won't bother me because we're both made of the same stuff.
if it takes a mom and a red dress to get you through the week, great. find something at the beginning of next week to get you through that one. so on and so on.
if youre not who you used to be, celebrate it. change, feather, is what you've got to look forward to for the rest of your life. fuck, right?
i love you. feelings happen, and we deal with them as they do. i went for a run yesterday in the bitter cold, and it reminded me that i was living. REALLY living. i felt my arms freeze. i felt the debilitatingly frigid wind breathe itself into my lungs without any help from me. i felt my feet hit the cold, dry ground and struggle to stay straight.
sometimes it is these awful things that make life brighter. it's funny how that works, but i'm understand now more than ever that it kind of does work that way.
it's all a balance of light and dark.
i love you.
Oh my darlings. Please, please do not tatoo 'fuck' on your beautiful bodies. At least inform me first so I can do everything in my power to stop you.
I have an idea. We create a post non-secret:
Your poop smells.
Sometimes you just get caught in traffic.
Everyone once ran around completely naked.
It'd be great. A site for everything that everyone knows. I should patent that before someone takes it.
my fecal matter does NOT smell..much.
what flaws?
Country music is becoming more OK.
my favorite color is purple.
I'm in love with my best friend.
I had an old pair of tighty-whities on went I went to bed last night but they were old and kept getting wrapped around my legs when I turned over because the elastic was shot. I took them off about 0630 and threw them away.
i've never worn a dress, red or otherwise.
There are no tattoos in my future. I'm proud of my family.
The squiggly word verification for me to comment on this post is: exangea.
What the fuck is that?
i love you all.
Dad
I AM LAUGHING AT THE TIGHTY WHITEY STORY!!!!! oh my. and the fact that you actually threw them away. i'm impressed you didnt try to create some elastic band so that they would still work. if they've made it this far, you must that pair of underwear a lot. you're beginning to let go. it's these types of baby steps that will allow you to throw away the heel of the bread if it's a little moldy.
exangea is the opposite of when world was once one big mass of land. it's when the countries become so far apart, they start to float into the galaxy. that's my take on that word.
i love you all, too.
chris
haha I just laughed out loud. What in the world would I do without you all in my life?
fuck is right, Chris.
I mean... that's not what I'd do without you in my life!
just fuck.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home