I'm willingly welcoming change into my life very soon. Willingly, but not without apprehension.
I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose how close we have all gotten. It's been over two years for most of us and I'd say we've been through a lot together.
I'm just taking a short leave. That's all it is... I'll be back. But I can't fight the fact that I'm afraid of being left out and forgotten about.
This past weekend was one of the best that I've had in a while. Let's do it again. I know that school starts soon and everyone will be busy again, but let's not forget how to forget about all the stress for a little while. We're still young. Really young. Let's take advantage of that!
I'll come to your games and you can come to my house. A night or a weekend every once in a while won't do any harm. In fact, it might be good for you.
I love talking to you. All of you.
I felt like me this weekend. If you know me, then you know what I mean. I was comfortable again... finally. It felt right. Amongst all the craziness, I felt good again. Really good. and happy. I was happy like before. Not exactly like before, because a few people necessary to make it perfect were missing, but it was close. Closer than it's been in a long time. I love that. I can't even begin to explain how much I love that.
I'm hopeful again!
Let's keep this good thing going.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home