I figure that since I now have a comments thing, I can put this in.
Do it for me, it will be fun. If you don't know the answer, don't worry about it... just leave it blank or make something up to make me laugh.
You can just put the number and then the answer.
Please leave your name. :)
Thank you.
1. My name:
2. Where did we meet?:
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me?:
5. How well do you know me?:
6. Do I smoke?:
7. Do I believe in God?:
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?:
9. My age?:
10. Birthday?:
11. Color hair?:
12. Color eyes?:
13. Do I have any siblings?:
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?:
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?:
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?:
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?:
18. What's my favorite type of music?:
19. What is the best feature about me?:
20. Am I shy or outgoing?:
21. Would you say I am funny?:
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?:
23. Any special talents?:
24. Would you consider me a friend?:
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?:
26. Have you ever seen me cry?:
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?:
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??:
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do?
30. Do I remind you of anyone?
31. What do I love?:
32. Who do I love?:
Do it for me, it will be fun. If you don't know the answer, don't worry about it... just leave it blank or make something up to make me laugh.
You can just put the number and then the answer.
Please leave your name. :)
Thank you.
1. My name:
2. Where did we meet?:
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me?:
5. How well do you know me?:
6. Do I smoke?:
7. Do I believe in God?:
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?:
9. My age?:
10. Birthday?:
11. Color hair?:
12. Color eyes?:
13. Do I have any siblings?:
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?:
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?:
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?:
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?:
18. What's my favorite type of music?:
19. What is the best feature about me?:
20. Am I shy or outgoing?:
21. Would you say I am funny?:
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?:
23. Any special talents?:
24. Would you consider me a friend?:
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?:
26. Have you ever seen me cry?:
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?:
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??:
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do?
30. Do I remind you of anyone?
31. What do I love?:
32. Who do I love?:

9 Comments:
hehehe, I get to be the first one.
1. Heather
2. well... I guess when you came home from the hospital
3. Lynn
4. As long as you've been alive- a little before that too
5. Almost better than you know yourself ;)
6. Nope, and you never will
7. Yes
8. hahaha, too long ago to remember
9. 15
10. Feb 27, 1989
11. Blondie baby!
12. Green to hazel
13. umm.. I don't know about that one ;)
14. eeeeeeewwwwwwww
15. yep, I definately have
16. Dancing around your room in a circle with music blasting with your favorite girls there with you
17. gaa gaa goo goo bloop
18. it depends on your mood: Gavin, Twiztid, Mariah Carey, Jason Mraz
19. The way you come talk to me whenever about whatever, and how you giggle when you're excited and can't finish your sentences but I still understand you
20. outgoing usuallly
21. absolutely
22. hahahaha, heather? follow the rules? I'll just leave that to you
23. Vball, singing, sprinting before your legs decided to break
24. how could I not?
25. sporty/comfy
26. :( yes
27. there are just too many to choose
28. all the time
29. get mad really easily and flip out about your hair sometimes
30. me
31. the beach and days off from school
32. me... and him
My name: Heather Lynn Watka
Where did we meet?: At your house, last summer
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Well since I already answered that, I’m gonna guess Lynn, not sure on the spelling
4. How long have you known me?: almost a year
5. How well do you know me?: pretty well.
6. Do I smoke?: no way.
7. Do I believe in God?: not too sure on that one.. haven’t ever had any real deep theological conversations.
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: you seemed really cool, and I thought you were much older than you really were, I thought you were older than me!
9. My age?: 15 and 3 months
10. Birthday?: February 27th, 1988, 2 days after mine. J
11. Color hair?: Blond
12. Color eyes?: green and sometimes hazel depends on what you are wearing.
13. Do I have any siblings?: Yup
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?: I love heather! A crush, no… J
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?: I don’t think so… maybe tho, I hate jealousy it’s a stupid emotion.
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?: vollyball, go to the beach, sleep, eat, sing J
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?: not to sure on that, probably hi.
18. What's my favorite type of music?: You listen to almost everything, but ICP and Dark Lotus are wayyy up there
19. What is the best feature about me?: hmmm… smile and laugh, and def heart
20. Am I shy or outgoing?: ehh, a little of both, but mostly outgoing
21. Would you say I am funny?: yes.
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: rebel, not heath, she is an angel… heheh. No of course you are a wonderful kid.
23. Any special talents?: like shoot milk out of your nose???? Well you don’t do that, but I bet you wish you did.
24. Would you consider me a friend?: yes mam.
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: you are you.
26. Have you ever seen me cry?: Yes, unfortunately. L
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?: umm, blondie! Haha no… me screaming your name down the hall… HEATTHERRRRR!
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??: yea, sometimes when something reminds me of something we did together I think of you… foggy nights, full moon?
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do? Hmmm… I don’t really find you that annoying to be honest. Call me crazy.
30. Do I remind you of anyone? Yea, you.
31. What do I love?: Life, and loving, and vollyball, and family and friends, and so much more.
32. Who do I love?: not too sure at the moment…
1. My name: heather
2. Where did we meet?: ummm I don't know. Prob school?
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Lynn
4. How long have you known me?: umm about a year
5. How well do you know me?: Not THAT well, but from everything I hear about you probably better than you know.
6. Do I smoke?: no
7. Do I believe in God?: I don't know that one
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: hahah wow theres a tall watka? (hehe)
9. My age?:14 I assume but you look older
10. Birthday?: feb 27
11. Color hair?: blonde
12. Color eyes?: hazel
13. Do I have any siblings?: 2 sisters
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?: nope sorry
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?:not that I can think of
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?: laugh
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?: no but I can assume it was hi
18. What's my favorite type of music?: prob icp but I bet you like all types of music
19. What is the best feature about me?: smile
20. Am I shy or outgoing?: out going
21. Would you say I am funny?: yup
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: rebel as much as you can considering you are a watka
23. Any special talents?: I'm sure you do, and I hear you sing very well
24. Would you consider me a friend?: OBVIUOSLY!
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: well mrs bramante thinks your a slut but I know better. I would say you are a mix of sporty, preppy, hippie, just fun.
26. Have you ever seen me cry?: nope
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?: umm lil watka
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??: umm when lauren and meg talk about you ALL the time :-)
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do? ummm I duno, if you snore that could be one hahah I don't know
30. Do I remind you of anyone? yes a mix of meg and lauren (both 2 great people)
31. What do I love?: people, laughing, friends
32. Who do I love?: umm everyone, you seem to be a very happy person without a lot of hate.
this was paige, just remmeber I'm still on the pain pills!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1. My name:Heather Watka
2. Where did we meet?:School
3. Take a stab at my middle name:Lynn
4. How long have you known me?:Since 7th grade
5. How well do you know me?:well
6. Do I smoke?:nope
7. Do I believe in God?:yep
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: wow, shes neat, i want to be her friend
9. My age?:15
10. Birthday?:March something..i can never remember
11. Color hair?:Blonde
12. Color eyes?:Yellow, blue, green, aqua
13. Do I have any siblings?:2, Lauren and Christina
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?:haha no
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?:umm..a little
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?:Volleyball
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?:You spelled your name in french. ISABELLE
18. What's my favorite type of music?:everything
19. What is the best feature about me?:personality
20. Am I shy or outgoing?:outgoing. but shy around some people
21. Would you say I am funny?:YES
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?:you walk the line
23. Any special talents?:singin and actin.
24. Would you consider me a friend?:of course, your my BB
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?:all of the above. haha jk. you're fun
26. Have you ever seen me cry?:i dont think so
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?:BB, Feather,Hebber,Heath, Heaver,Heaver Vynn, Heaver Vynn Vatka
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??:yeah.
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do?"Does my hair look okay?" "no, really, does it look okay"
30. Do I remind you of anyone?...a song. "im a little teapot"
31. What do I love?:breadsticks, rain, music
32. Who do I love?: the ass crevice, and me.
GUESS WHO
This is dave by the way
1. My name: Heather
2. Where did we meet?: nic introduced us after school one day
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Lynn (i so cheated for that one)
4. How long have you known me?: almost a year
5. How well do you know me?: pretty well i think
6. Do I smoke?: nope
7. Do I believe in God?: ya hes a good fellow
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: i thought u were perty cool
9. My age?: 15
10. Birthday?: febuary something
11. Color hair?: blonde
12. Color eyes?: hazle and sometimes blue or green
13. Do I have any siblings?: yep 2
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?: haha ya... for like a week
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?: prolly but i dont remember
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?: play volleyball
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?: haha ya "can i play with that?.. ive never played with one of these before." (refering to my trumpet)
18. What's my favorite type of music?: ICP(and all psycopathic) and DFTA cause they rule!
19. What is the best feature about me?: That thing u do with ur eyes and ur facial expressions when ur talken to someone
20. Am I shy or outgoing?: outgoing but shy ocasionaly
21. Would you say I am funny?: looking hahaha jk... ya sometimes
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: rebel but not too rebelius
23. Any special talents?: Volleyball
24. Would you consider me a friend?: yep i mean we went to prom together
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: I'd call u Heather
26. Have you ever seen me cry?: i dont think so definately seen u upset though... unfortunately
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?: hebber as meg calls u
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??: haha ya some times but not always
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do? cant think of any at the moment
30. Do I remind you of anyone? nope ur the one and only
31. What do I love?: volley ball and hanging out
32. Who do I love?: me... duh
1.Heather (but I call you Feather)
2.At School, I hugged you at Mallory's locker...we didnt really know eachother, but I said Hi Heather, I love you, and gave you a hug...aww cute story huh? :)
3.Lynn
4.Since fall of 8th grade (give or take)
5.pretty well
6.Nope
7.Yes
8.That you seemed really nice, and I wanted to know you, I wanted us to be friends :)
9.15
10.Feb 27th
11.blonde, but not bright blonde...its a pretty blonde...hard to describe lol.
12.GREEN and I LOVE THEM!
13.yes..2 sisters
14.nope...that's just a little weird. lol
15.yup..I want to have Green eyes
16.Play volleyball, sing...lots of things
17."aww, I love you too" and then you did that giggle of yours (hard the describe, but I can hear it in my head when it comes to thinking about it)
18.I would have to go with psychopathic, but you tend to listen to various things depending on who your with
19.I cant choose a favorite...but I love that you're very out going...or rather, open-minded
20.out going
21.yes...but you dont really try to be we just have a lot to laugh about
22.you dont follow all the rules, but your not a trouble maker or anything
23.you have a great voice (your whole family is musically gifted), and your good at volley ball, quite a good writer too.
24.yes definately
25.um, i cant think of any stereo type to fit you under...your just...you! lol and thats good!
26.no, but I've seen your eyes looking really sad...you just didnt seem to want to admit that you were. but we discussed this "Masks"
27.Feather :)
28.yes...I've missed having you around lately, and it's depressing. I think about how happy you seem with other friends and I wonder if you realize we havent been around eachother...I wonder if you miss me too.
29.the only thing I dislike that I can think of is some times you get set on hanging out with certain friends and then randomly go to another group...its kind of like a cycle...its not a bad thing, its just hard to know when a certain person fits into the picture. (I'm not saying this meanly, Im not insulting...just telling you...it's hard to explain with out coming across meanly)
30.no...your unique
31.volley ball, singing, writing, your red pain on your walls, she-man with gay-tows and fraps wearing trobes....
31.your family.
1. My name: Heather Watka!
2. Where did we meet?: Ben's Christmas Party!
3. Take a stab at my middle name: same as miiine :-P ... Lynn
4. How long have you known me?: since about Christmas of 2003, 6 months-ish
5. How well do you know me?: haha i know you alright, enough to know that YOU RULE :)
6. Do I smoke?: definetly not
7. Do I believe in God?: i think so
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: haha, i don't know! that you were wicked wicked nice and i knew we'd be friends, hehe
9. My age?: 15
10. Birthday?: Feb 27! yaahhh pisces!
11. Color hair?: blonde
12. Color eyes?: green
13. Do I have any siblings?: Lauren and Christina!
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?: haha nopee
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?: of course!
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?: GYM CLASS, DUHHHHHH
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?: i have no idea, i don't remember!
18. What's my favorite type of music?: i know you like Maroon 5! ooh baby!
19. What is the best feature about me?: you're soo nice Heather! hehe, and you're pretty and funny and EVERYTHING!
20. Am I shy or outgoing?: i'd say outgoing
21. Would you say I am funny?: duh!
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: a bit of both i think ;-)
23. Any special talents?: singggging :) and being awesome
24. Would you consider me a friend?: yessa!
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: Heather-y and just a sweetie pie :)
26. Have you ever seen me cry?: nope
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?: ummm... i dunno!
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??: sometimes during gym class! hahaha
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do? i can't think of anything!
30. Do I remind you of anyone? haha, your sisters, kind :-P and they remind me of you!
31. What do I love?: having a GOOD TIME!!
32. Who do I love?: family and friends :)
1. My name: Heather
2. Where did we meet?: at your house, through Christina
3. Take a stab at my middle name: lynn
4. How long have you known me?: umm, 2 years I think
5. How well do you know me?: pretty good I think
6. Do I smoke?: negative
7. Do I believe in God?: umm, I don't know
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?: you look like a fun girl
9. My age?: 15
10. Birthday?: feb. 27
11. Color hair?: pisshead:-)
12. Color eyes?: green
13. Do I have any siblings?: yes, chris and lauren
14. Have you ever had a crush on me?: negative
15. Have you ever been jealous of me?: not that I remember
16. What's one of my favorite thing to do?: hang out with the people you love
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?: heyyyy
18. What's my favorite type of music?: umm, not sure, you like a lot
19. What is the best feature about me?: your personality
20. Am I shy or outgoing?: outgoing
21. Would you say I am funny?: yes
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: umm, more of a rebel:-)
23. Any special talents?: volleyball
24. Would you consider me a friend?: definately
25. Would you call me preppy, slutty, sporty, hippie, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: i call you heather
26. Have you ever seen me cry?: umm, i don't think so
27. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?: pisshead
28. Do you ever think about me, randomly??:umm, not really
29. What are the 2 most annoying things I do? umm, you aren't really annoying
30. Do I remind you of anyone? no
31. What do I love?: family and friends
32. Who do I love?: no se
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home