Wednesday, September 14, 2005

...what to listen to? Nothing suited.
silence? never.

She was alone... always alone.
No matter who serenades her under the dark sky, or how fast she's driving, or where she may end up. Always alone.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's National Preparedness Month: Are You Ready?
It's National Preparedness Month: Are You Ready? The cruel and fickle hand of Mother Nature has dealt a mighty blow to the Gulf Coast, ironically ushering in September, also known as National Preparedness ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ukrainian brides site. It pretty much covers
ukrainian brides related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:33 PM  
Blogger christina said...

but not lonely.

1:03 PM  
Blogger loo said...

well have I got a present for you!

check the mail. It should be there Friday afternoon or Saturday morning :D

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come visit me soon, ok?

I basically lost my wallet today. So I can't drive to see you until my real license comes in. But you should just sporadically show up from time to time.

I would be oh so happy! :)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh no. not alone, not ever. friends are always around. remember, you've got us.

yeah, you know ;)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Knee-man said...

yeah heath, don't forget us!

we're all here, my dear,.. all here with love and adoration for you.
love you always,

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home