Hi, my name is Heather and I suck.
Honestly, who falls asleep by ACCIDENT and then ruins plans for the day??
Oh yea... I do!
I'm sorry.
are you borderline retarded?!
Nope, I'm pretty sure I made it all the way there.
Honestly, who falls asleep by ACCIDENT and then ruins plans for the day??
Oh yea... I do!
I'm sorry.
are you borderline retarded?!
Nope, I'm pretty sure I made it all the way there.

6 Comments:
you dont suck and your not retarted. go easy on yourself. everyone falls asleep every once in while. and im sure you family and freidns still love you. :P
BORDERLINE RETARTED! HAHA
Thank you Laura Shaw.
I use that phrase so much. We thought that somehow it would become the new... trend.
:)
Well if heathers borderline retarded i say embarrasingly that all of our group loves a borderlined retard. But as i said we love u even if u are a little more special then the rest of us. :)
i feel asleep watching a movie last week, and i was supposed to meet someone for dinner...so i ruined her plans for dinner, because she waited outside of the dinning commons for me for like half an hour, and then went back to her room to check and see if i imed her, because she has no phone- and lost my number! so dont feel bad
happens to the best of us
hey, we cant all be perfect.
at least it makes for a good story, right? :)
favlove. :-O
see thats why i don't take naps hahaha just kidding.
oh heath. i love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home