Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Previous Posts
- I still stick to the fact that we can't make that...
- ...what to listen to? Nothing suited. silence? nev...
- one. two. three. MINE
- You all can say it until you're blue in the face.....
- I'll see you at home.
- It's a big day, the next one to come.B...
- The empty swing was begging me to join. "I'm dry h...
- Theroof.pacing back and forth to the sound of an e...
- The feeling is still there... always residing in t...
- I just lost it. You were joking around and all th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Ok wait. I can come Friday, yes?
OK wait. I wasn't done actually.
umm Heath. You are my idol. ;)
I love you lots and lots and lots.
I'm a little ways away... but I'd at least like an AS phonecall :)
you know, if you get the chance.
oh hey! im in that picture!
yeah, fantastic.
just.fantastic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home