I've never sat and cried to myself before.
Never known what it was like to really be without you when I felt like this.
I wish you were here.
... and I have never been more lonely in my entire life.
Never known what it was like to really be without you when I felt like this.
I wish you were here.
... and I have never been more lonely in my entire life.

2 Comments:
that was the sadest thing i have read in a really long time.
lonelyness thats sad.
but remember your not alone and i am just a phone call or a quick drive away.
i love you feath.
i feel like anything i could say to this would sound...cliche?
you know everything i would already say.
just keep swimming
swimming
swimming
swimming.
i <3 you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home