You complete me.
I can't even help but smile when I'm with you. and giggle every once in a while because I'm just so happy.
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD.
The city is my remedy.
You are my cure.
I can't even help but smile when I'm with you. and giggle every once in a while because I'm just so happy.
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD.
The city is my remedy.
You are my cure.

1 Comments:
this has absolutely nothing to do with the post - just a little fyi.
no, you're not an asshole. by saying i know now how the other half feels i mean YOUR other half...meaning the likee, not the liker.
like...i see how you feel therefore i could see how someone else feels?
get it? it was totally pointless for me to say that on here, but i figured i might forget by the time i talk to you so i might as well just say it.
i love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home