Today is the day that we're going to defy all odds.
All walls that I have put up are suddenly starting crumbling around me. They're crashing...
Leaving me with pure, crisp air ((it's getting colder out)) and sunshine.
But the sun can't be so bright, right? I don't want the clouds just yet, though. Don't bring the burden. The rain. And if you do, please just warn me first. Make the moon a little dimmer the night before, then I'll know.
It's all so good, though. It's so nice.
...flowers don't bloom without rain, I understand. but give them time to adust to the soil before you soak them. They'll flourish...
I just know it.
All walls that I have put up are suddenly starting crumbling around me. They're crashing...
Leaving me with pure, crisp air ((it's getting colder out)) and sunshine.
But the sun can't be so bright, right? I don't want the clouds just yet, though. Don't bring the burden. The rain. And if you do, please just warn me first. Make the moon a little dimmer the night before, then I'll know.
It's all so good, though. It's so nice.
...flowers don't bloom without rain, I understand. but give them time to adust to the soil before you soak them. They'll flourish...
I just know it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home