My November. My December.
I'm not worrying anymore. My drama is... well, it's not. I'm done with all that. and I can avoid it, too. I'm doing well so far.
I just like feeling like this. and I never want to feel like I did before again. never never again, please.
So, if I don't obsess and I don't overanalyze, I'm all set. It's good.
I don't question my feelings anymore, or try to talk myself out of anything.
It's funny because now I look back and wonder why I ever did it in the first place.
Everything is okay. :)
I'm not worrying anymore. My drama is... well, it's not. I'm done with all that. and I can avoid it, too. I'm doing well so far.
I just like feeling like this. and I never want to feel like I did before again. never never again, please.
So, if I don't obsess and I don't overanalyze, I'm all set. It's good.
I don't question my feelings anymore, or try to talk myself out of anything.
It's funny because now I look back and wonder why I ever did it in the first place.
Live life to the fullest.
Appreciate every moment... every thought... every memory.
I'm done with the drama. Done with the stress. I just want to sit back and appreciate. I want to wait and watch the future unfold.
...and smile.
because I'm happy.
I'm done with the drama. Done with the stress. I just want to sit back and appreciate. I want to wait and watch the future unfold.
...and smile.
because I'm happy.
Everything is okay. :)

3 Comments:
me too Heath
:)
mmmmmm, i like it when you smile...
my heart is happy when your heart is happy
im glad to see you happy...its been a while
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home