Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just stick it out for three more weeks.
Get all your work done. (or at least the majority of it)
PASS CALCULUS
Make time to run for these next two weeks or else you will get your ass kicked.
Stay positive.
Enjoy the little time you have left with these people while everything is still the same... time apart changes feelings.
Keep smiling.
Take everything one day at a time and realize that everything will work out.
Remember that there is a reason you are doing all of this.
Don't focus on the fact that you "don't know what you're doing with your life" or you "don't know what you want." ...focus on what you have.
Get some sleep.
Stay up on the weekends and enjoy the night because it is your favorite.

Appreciate every smile.

4 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

just to put this out there... I have no idea what I am doing with my life.... and still no idea what I really want... you're definitely not alone

9:19 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Me too.

Love, Dad

9:36 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

You're beautiful :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger loo said...

I'll take that advice. Thanks, Feath. (I already passed Calc though. I'll leave that one off my list.)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home