Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's day 5 back at the good old CGA.
Already a full year has gone by. Where did it go?
Now I have my own two 4/C to look out for and take care of. It's kind of crazy, really.

I think Dad might be right though... I think this might actually be where I belong.
When classes started today, I started to get stressed but then all of the sudden I felt a little relieved when I thought about having deadlines and due dates and things to do at night. It was a strange realization. Why was I relieved to once again have more on my plate than I can handle?
Dad told me once that he thinks the regimented lifestyle would suit me well. At the time, I laughed because I thought that he was referring to the fact that he was really just worried about what I would do if I went to a civilian college ((now, that may very well be exactly what he was referring to)) but either way, he was right again.
I like having a schedule and things to do. Because everything somehow gets done and you look back and wonder how you did it. But it makes you proud because you realize that you really ARE capable of anything you set your mind to... besides maybe passing Calc 2 the first time. ;)

Things are working out for me. I have the greatest roommate... again.
And everyday when I go to practice I feel like I'm back in high school for a couple hours. I never thought I would feel like that again, but I can confidently say that it is one of the best feelings in the world.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though some nights I still get completely overwhelmed and just want to to cry, it's going to be a good year.

I just know it.

2 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

Call me. I just might cry with you before my thesis, grad school planning, and this President thing is all over. Or at least talk really quickly and emotionally charged so no one else can understand. But really, call me :)

2:34 AM  
Blogger loo said...

and those good days? Call me too. :) :)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home