Fall is my favorite by far. The leaves are turning and the air is getting crisp.
I love this feeling. I'm so happy for no reason.
Yesterday I went to the beach with the volleyball team and I had SO much fun. What a wonderful idea.
I realized that if I was able to go to the beach and play volleyball everyday, I think I would be about 15% happier on average. Seriously. A great group of people playing volleyball at the beach. I just don't think it gets much better than that. And it was a perfect day for it. It was chilly, but warm enough to play in shorts and a T-shirt with no shoes. ...even though it was "mean" sand. ;) ...and Mary couldn't stay on her feet. haha

I love this team and I love this season. I love fall and pretty songs and rosy cheeks.
No sadness anymore. No confusion.
Happy thoughts with happy people.
Lovelovelovelovelovelove from the constant people in my life.
God, I feel so good.
I love this feeling. I'm so happy for no reason.
Yesterday I went to the beach with the volleyball team and I had SO much fun. What a wonderful idea.
I realized that if I was able to go to the beach and play volleyball everyday, I think I would be about 15% happier on average. Seriously. A great group of people playing volleyball at the beach. I just don't think it gets much better than that. And it was a perfect day for it. It was chilly, but warm enough to play in shorts and a T-shirt with no shoes. ...even though it was "mean" sand. ;) ...and Mary couldn't stay on her feet. haha

I love this team and I love this season. I love fall and pretty songs and rosy cheeks.
No sadness anymore. No confusion.
Happy thoughts with happy people.
Lovelovelovelovelovelove from the constant people in my life.
God, I feel so good.

2 Comments:
god iiiii feel so good hearing you say that!
YES! GOOD! Bottle some of that up and save it for later! Of just call me... it may have the same effect.
(I'll have you know that I have to verify my personness right now by typing 'fnomuf'. Go ahead. Sound it out. It's fun.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home