I always want to know your story. I don’t even know your name.
Then walk away knowing that I know your secrets. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. Or maybe I will, but what do you care?
You care because you’re only three blocks away and the wind may carry my voice. Then, you would hear your own secrets passing in the breeze. How terrifying.
But your face is safe. No one knows that the secrets in the wind belong to you. Except me.
And I don’t even know your name.
Then walk away knowing that I know your secrets. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. Or maybe I will, but what do you care?
You care because you’re only three blocks away and the wind may carry my voice. Then, you would hear your own secrets passing in the breeze. How terrifying.
But your face is safe. No one knows that the secrets in the wind belong to you. Except me.
And I don’t even know your name.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home