Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh, boy.

What a fantastic weekend.

It is hard to go from a weekend that wonderful to a laid back Sunday night at home with mom and dad. I should be unpacking the boxes in my room so that I can bring up my Christmas presents.
And then I should start to pack for Africa. I leave in 9 days. Holy shit.

I don't want to work tomorrow. I want to go to Pepperell to be with Taylor and Robin. They would make me feel better.

I've got a lot to think about. I should just stop thinking about it because I am leaving soon, so it won't really matter in a little bit anyway. Not until I get back anyway.
Last night could have been a tell tale sign. one way or the other. But last night was not a tell tale anything. Last night was like walking on a tight rope. You either make it to the end or you fall off in the middle.
Well, I'm still balancing in the middle of the rope.
It's a nice rope though, I suppose. Maybe it is only fair... given the fact that I think it took me too long to step off onto the rope at the beginning.

Everything happens for a reason and it will all work out how it is supposed to in the end.

...right?

I don't know. I'm sleepy.

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

a supple mouth rope? a wrestling rope.

la la la kiss kiss kiss lick lick lick
gross, chris. stop.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home