Monday, April 19, 2010
Previous Posts
- Oh, boy.What a fantastic weekend.It is hard to go ...
- Tonight is kind of a sad night. I don't know why. ...
- I'm going because I love people.I'm going because ...
- That damn, adorable face of yours gets me every time.
- "I miss my single.""Yea? I'm sure there are a lot ...
- I'm not sleeping because I can't. But I can't beca...
- I'm willingly welcoming change into my life very s...
- I care! I care, I care, I care!I care so much. Des...
- So... here's the deal...I don't want to graduate w...
- oink. oink. oink.I definitely don't have swine flu...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
No you didn't. You made the conscious decision to take a break and spend time doing something you always wanted to do. And you decided that in the big picture, one year wouldn't make that much of a difference. Remember?
Yeah, what Mom said.
and don't forget that you can buy best wedding dresses at best price from world leading online dresses supplier.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home