Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- You all can say it until you're blue in the face.....
- I'll see you at home.
- It's a big day, the next one to come.B...
- The empty swing was begging me to join. "I'm dry h...
- Theroof.pacing back and forth to the sound of an e...
- The feeling is still there... always residing in t...
- I just lost it. You were joking around and all th...
- I'll come running to you any night. No matter the...
- you were her shadow; as if all you wanted was to b...
- 17 days.Until late last night, I dont think I had ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




7 Comments:
hey ken i got an interesting offer for u read this twice as fast u are a bag of douche, and nobody likes u. So why dont u get a life an stop advertising in peoples blogs or u can read my fists.
anyways hello watkas and good luck to those in college
you girls are beautiful.
i have never seen the picture of christina before and its beautiful.
i love you three.
one two three.
infinity.
ps--you girls are infinity watka sisters on my buddy list you have your own group haha.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
I likey.
(that is the exact though that went through my head when I saw that too)
infinity is definitely exclusive.
What pretty ladies.
:)
i like this post - mmmm a lot. i LOVE all those pictures. :):):)
allllllmosttt as much as i love YOU! ha!
you girls are amazing...completely beautiful, and completely... amazing...im saying it again to emphasize. i love you feath. and lauren and chris tooooooooo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home